Sierra Blanca will allow spectators to attend the home football games under the guidelines:
1) Spectators must follow the parking map provided. Click here for the parking map.
2) Spectators must remain in their vehicle. Please do not leave your vehicle for any reason to assist with COVID mitigation precautions and protocols.
3) Spectators are not allowed to on the home team side.
4) There will not be any concession stand sales.
5) There will not be any ticket sales for parking at the school.
6) The school facilities will be closed off completely.
7) Spectators must refrain from moving about the premises and are reminded to stay in their vehicle.
8) Sierra Blanca ISD will not be responsible or liable for vehicles and the number of passengers in a vehicle while on school district property or enroute to or from the event.
9) Sierra Blanca ISD would like to remind and encourage all spectators to wear a mask or facial covering and maintain social distancing at all time in order to further mitigate the spread and prevention of the virus.
10) Sierra Blanca ISD reserves the right to have any violators of the spectator protocols removed from school district property, to include towing vehicles at the owners expense.
Sierra Blanca I.S.D. would like to thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation. These are very trying times and have posed many challenges but together throught constant communication and collaboration, we will navigate this situation for the success of OUR students.
Fall 2020 Vaquero Football Schedule