Click on the links below to download application(s).Please submit:
APPLICATIONS MAY BE OBTAINED ONLINE AT:www.sierrablancaisd.net or by coming by the school office.Applications may be emailed to email@example.com, or mailed to the address below.Sierra Blanca ISDP.O. Box 308Sierra Blanca, Tx. 79851915.369.3741(f) 915.369.2605Sierra Blanca ISD is a small 1A school located 88 miles east of El Paso, Texas. We serve students from Headstart to twelfth grade with enrollment of 150 students.
- 3 letters of Recommendations
OPEN POSITIONS :Administrative Assistant
Sierra Blanca ISD
Perform a wide variety of clerical and secretarial duties to organize, coordinate and schedule school office activities; assist the Principal in routine administrative tasks; perform public relations and coordinate communications between administrators, District and site personnel, parents, students and the general public.
· Respond to questions or complaints from students parents or District administrators and teachers on a daily bases; answer phones.
· Serve as secretary to the Principal and Superintendent; compose routine correspondence independently; prepare type and distribute communications and minutes of meetings; schedule appointments and meetings as requested; receive, open and route mail.
· Collect, compile, organize and record a variety of data related to attendance, enrollment, personnel, payroll, book and classroom inventory and student activities; prepare and maintain related records, files and logs. .
· Administer first aid to ill and injured students; contact parents or public safety agencies as appropriate.
· Register, release or transfer students; complete enrollment information.
· Operate a variety of business equipment and computer programs including, Excel, Microsoft Word, copiers, computer equipment and other school office machines.
· Requisition, receive, store and distribute supplies and office materials; maintain materials and equipment inventory as assigned.
· Provide clerical assistance to faculty and staff as needed.
· Orient new and substitute teachers; provide directions, keys and instructional materials.
· Perform other duties as assigned along with Superintendent and Administrative duties.
· Maintain student daily attendance records as well as communication with parents regarding attendance.